As a Revit modeller for wind foundations you will be involved in the specific aspects of wind energy projects. The design of foundations for wind turbines is becoming more and more advanced. In consultation with the structural engineer, you decide on the materials and dimensions to be used. Steps are taken to automate Revit models and connect them to the calculation tools. Your job always involves customising, taking into account not only the wishes and requirements of clients, but also the local circumstances.
Watch the video to get an impression of working at WINDBASE and the team!
Stephan Toonen: “Working at WINDBASE means working on ‘Discovery Channel-like megastructures’. And with every project we make a positive contribution to a better environment!”
- You have a relevant HBO degree (architectural or civil engineering);
- You have experience with and knowledge of feasible constructions;
- You have excellent knowledge of Revit (Structure), knowledge of other 3D software is a plus;
- You have affinity with Dynamo/Python scripting;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, you are customer-oriented, have good advisory skills and are passionate about your work;
- You are always on the lookout for new techniques and developments.
Working at WINDBASE / ABT
- Enthusiastic colleagues within an informal company culture;
- An employer that dares to innovate and is a frontrunner;
- A place where you can work on leading projects both in the Netherlands and abroad;
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced design methods and the automation of design processes;
- 0 days holiday leave per year and an excellent reimbursement of travelling expenses.
WINDBASE is part of ABT. You will work on cutting-edge projects in a professional organisation. Together with our clients, we develop the buildings of the future. ABT leads the way on all fronts; continuous professional development and innovation are of paramount importance. Our teams are composed integrally, with the various disciplines strengthening each other. Each person fulfils his or her unique role in our team. This is how we build our ambitions together.
We look forward to your response!
Interested in this challenge? We look forward to hearing from you via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the job opening, please call Malou Geerman, Corporate Recruiter, 06 -13137416. For questions about WINDBASE, please contact Axel Jacobs, project leader/director 06-22683891.
Are you interested in learning more about WINDBASE or the projects you can contribute to? Have a look at our website or visit our LinkedIn page.
Acquisition by recruitment and selection agencies, contract recruitment agencies or other intermediary agencies in connection with this job opening is not appreciated. Candidates proposed without consultation of our Recruiter will not be considered.