WINDBASE is an international brand name aimed at the international positioning of ABT’s many years of expertise in the field of wind foundations. As a quality inspector you will be working on our leading, innovative, international wind farm projects. WINDBASE provides the solid basis, the foundations, for the wind turbines of our partners. The designs of our foundations are highly competitive, and we are always in pursuit of innovation, efficiency, sustainability and design optimisation. Unique designs that have less impact on the environment and surroundings and are based on the sustainable use of materials (thinner designs, less material, other materials, etc.). No design is the same and we constantly delve deeper into the technology with the team.
In the role of quality inspector, you carry out inspections and checks, but you are also an advisor. The input of implementation expertise regarding innovative and sustainable wind foundations (concrete, steel) and quality assurance during the construction phase are becoming increasingly important. You will be part of an enthusiastic team and will be given the opportunity to grow into an experienced quality inspector. You will be in close contact with the project manager, so that you will always be well-informed about everything and can make the translation to the outside world, to the construction supervisor, the planner and the contractor. It is an advantage if you have worked with contracting firms in a previous role. You will assess whether the building activities can proceed in accordance with the design, perhaps with some adjustments, or make the decision to reject something; you know how to weigh interests.
You will have a lot of freedom, make your own planning, will often be on the road, sometimes 2 days in a row with an overnight stay and will also go abroad occasionally for inspections. Clients can be demanding, which sometimes requires scheduling an inspection on an ad hoc basis.
Watch the video to get an impression of working at WINDBASE and the team!
Stephan Toonen: “Working at WINDBASE means working on ‘Discovery Channel-like megastructures’. And with every project we make a positive contribution to a better environment!”
- You have a relevant MTS or HBO degree in the area of architecture and building sciences, structural engineeringences or civil engineering;
- Experience as a quality inspector is not required, as a starter you will get the opportunity to work with experienced quality inspectors and gain experience, enabling you to carry out this position independently;
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, you are customer-oriented, have good advisory skills and are passionate about your work;
- You are naturally persuasive;
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
Working at WINDBASE / ABT
- Enthusiastic colleagues within an informal company culture;
- An employer that dares to innovate and is a frontrunner;
- A place where you can work on leading projects both in the Netherlands and abroad;
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of advanced design methods and the automation of design processes;
- 0 days holiday leave per year and an excellent reimbursement of travelling expenses.
WINDBASE is part of ABT. You will work on cutting-edge projects in a professional organisation. Together with our clients, we develop the buildings of the future. ABT leads the way on all fronts; continuous professional development and innovation are of paramount importance. Our teams are composed integrally, with the various disciplines strengthening each other. Each person fulfils his or her unique role in our team. This is how we build our ambitions together.
We look forward to your response!
Interested in this challenge? We look forward to hearing from you via email@example.com. If you have questions about the job opening, please call Malou Geerman, Corporate Recruiter, 06 -13137416. For questions about WINDBASE, please contact Axel Jacobs, project leader/director 06-22683891.
Are you interested in learning more about WINDBASE or the projects you can contribute to? Have a look at our website or visit our LinkedIn page.
Acquisition by recruitment and selection agencies, contract recruitment agencies or other intermediary agencies in connection with this job opening is not appreciated. Candidates proposed without consultation of our Recruiter will not be considered.