In your role as Project Leader / Structural Engineer, you will organise and coordinate short-cycle national and international wind projects. You will apply the client’s wishes, work closely with the contractor and have a solid input regarding the structural design. You manage the project team and bring all disciplines together (also from other areas of expertise within ABT) in order to achieve an optimal design.
Watch the video to get an impression of working at WINDBASE and the team!
Stephan Toonen: “Working at WINDBASE means working on ‘Discovery Channel-like megastructures’. And with every project we make a positive contribution to a better environment!”
- You have a relevant / WO degree, at least 3 years of relevant experience in structural design or in coordinating structural projects;
- You have affinity with Geotechnics;
- You are always on the lookout for innovation and sustainable solutions and you know better than anyone how to get a clear picture of the customer’s needs;
- You are creative, pragmatic, analytical and have excellent organisational skills;
- Because of the international character of this role and our organisation, you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Working at WINDBASE / ABT
- Working in a close team with enthusiastic colleagues;
- An employer that dares to develop, innovate, make choices and lead the way;
- Working for an employer who has a different view on leadership, team composition, vitality and flexibility;
- Plenty of opportunities, also for growth and development;
- The chance to look beyond your own discipline and apply your innovative ideas!
WINDBASE is part of ABT. You will work on cutting-edge projects in a professional organisation. Together with our clients, we develop the buildings of the future. ABT leads the way on all fronts; continuous professional development and innovation are of paramount importance. Our teams are composed integrally, with the various disciplines strengthening each other. Each person fulfils his or her unique role in our team. This is how we build our ambitions together.
We look forward to your response!
Interested in this challenge? We look forward to hearing from you via email@example.com. If you have questions about the job opening, please call Malou Geerman, Corporate Recruiter, 06 -13137416. For questions about WINDBASE, please contact Axel Jacobs, project leader/director 06-22683891.
Are you interested in learning more about WINDBASE or the projects you can contribute to? Have a look at our website or visit our LinkedIn page.
Acquisition by recruitment and selection agencies, contract recruitment agencies or other intermediary agencies in connection with this job opening is not appreciated. Candidates proposed without consultation of our Recruiter will not be considered.